Working in the real estate industry for over 14 years’, Luke Barbuto is trusted and respected throughout the Sutherland Shire.
Having a great passion for working on project sales and site acquisitions, Luke is known for providing a high level of personalised service with a strong attention to detail. Results driven, Luke prides himself on achieving the best outcomes for his clients utilising his exceptional communication, marketing and negotiation skills.
Living and being employed in the Cronulla area for the past 14 years, Luke has successfully worked on exciting local projects such as:
- Greenhills Beach - Cronulla’s latest coastal land subdivision
- Woolooware Bay - Cronulla Sharks Leagues Club joint venture with developers Blue Stone
- South Village - Kirrawee’s Former Brick Pit newest residential and commercial development
- Tara - Michael Bezzina’s luxury residential bayside apartment creation
- Bathers - North Cronulla’s first luxury seaside apartment complex which achieved individual sales in excess of $4MIL
- Coast – Sammut Developments boutique Esplanade fronting apartment complex featuring entire floor apartments with plunge pools
- Banc – Another land mark development in Cronulla by Sammut Developments
- Loft – A 67 luxury apartment building in Sutherland by Sammut Developments
- Lunar – Jannali’s first luxury apartment project by WINIM Developments & Rotheloman Architects
- The Gallery at Engadine – One of the Shire’s fastest selling residential projects comprising 1, 2 & 3 bedroom layouts
Luke manages a dedicated project sales team in delivering the highest level of service and sales for his developer clients.
Broadly connected in the community, Luke has a vast network of contacts at all levels across all areas of the Shire. His exceptional amount of property experience together with his friendly and professional approach is a tribute to his unrivaled success.